Thursday, September 11, 2008

I woke up this morning, meditating on a few verses...

Psalm 86:12-13 "I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell."

"O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy." Psalm. 107:1, 2.

For there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Romans 10:12-15.

And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." Mark 16:15.

Don't you thank God you're spared!!!!?

Always remember, the gospel is about Christ (1Cor. 15:1-4).

Christ is the glory of God (see Rom. 3:23, 2Cor 4:6).

Our motivation is the love of Christ (2Cor. 5:14), our love to Christ (Lk. 7:37-38), and Christ's love in us (Rom. 9:1-3).

REMEMBER!!! ITS ALL ABOUT CHRIST AND NOT YOU: "But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, so that, just as it is written, "LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD." 1Cor. 1:30-31.

Father, I pray for no boasting in my heart. Forbid it Lord that I should boast, "except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.." May you ALONE be glorified in this body "whether by death or by life." Thank you for loving us first Lord, I pray this all in your Son's lovely name! Amen.

No comments: